Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Tina Ranieri

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Skin, Hair & Nails )SHN Formula)
8/19/2006 4:37:42 PM
  Skin, Hair & Nails (SHN Formula)

posted 2-1-2004

Skin Hair & Nails
#02270 (US) Skin, Hair & Nails

SHN Formula
#32120 (Canada) SHN Formula

Good nutrition, or lack of it, can affect all parts of your body, including your outward appearance. A deficiency of just one nutrient, such as biotin or copper, could lead to hair loss, skin problems, or weak nails. Getting adequate amounts of nutrients can help your body’s cells repair and regenerate themselves, promoting a healthy and youthful appearance.

Reduce the appearance of wrinkles

To reduce the appearance of wrinkles, drink plenty of water. Dehydrated skin appears dry and wrinkled, but water keeps skin cells plumped up and helps rid the body of toxins—a common cause of skin problems. To help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, get plenty of zinc, copper and vitamin C. These are essential for collagen formation—the “glue” that holds your cells together, which helps to maintain smooth skin and reduce sagging. Collagen also keeps skin plumped up, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Omega-3 and essential fatty acids help to keep skin and hair moisturized, and antioxidants from grapes and green tea protect from the aging process. Several nutrients, such as biotin, pantothenic acid, choline and inositol, are essential for healthy skin, hair and nails.

Watkins Skin, Hair & Nails (SHN Formula) contains all of these ingredients, plus more, to keep you looking your best. For those of us who may be experiencing a wrinkle in time, Watkins Skin, Hair & Nails (SHN Formula) may be just what we need to save face!

Product Testimonials

These are personal testimonials. Individual results may vary. Consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement.

“We went from doctor to doctor trying to treat my daughter’s eczema but with no success. Finally I decided to try Watkins Skin, Hair & Nails, along with Watkins Red Clover Salve, and within three weeks her skin looked normal again. It has worked wonders for her, and the doctors are amazed at the difference!”
—Donna Blake, Wisconsin

“Since using Watkins Skin, Hair & Nails, I finally have beautiful nails! Friends have asked me what I’ve been doing to get my nails to grow because they know I’ve tried a multitude of products over the years. Thanks, Watkins.”
—Barbara Reese, California

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!