Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Real Life Marketer Interviews Vol.II ...
8/13/2006 5:36:00 PM

Are YOU struggling to make it online, on the brink of giving up?
This is like a MASTERMIND SESSION of 50 Real Life internet marketers sitting together telling YOU what ACTUALLY WORKS for them. STEAL as much information as You can and CREATE Your own successful online business.

You cannot afford to miss this one.

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Real Life Marketer Interviews Vol.II ...
8/14/2006 5:17:22 PM

Hi Kenneth,

I heard that you are featured in this book. Congratulations!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Simply awesome!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
R
R F

325 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/14/2006 10:53:54 PM
Hi Kenneth Congratulations! From Rashbell Findlayter Have a great Day I'm mining my share of the internet Gold mine estarnetwork http://911.estarnetwork.com
+0
8/15/2006 3:48:01 PM
Hello Barb, Thank you for the salutation and yes, I and 2 others from ALP that I know of are featured as well. Here's a few that are in the book and what they are about: Donyell Nelson is a writer and entrepreneur. In 2003 she founded an Internet media company that develops, manages, and maintains highly specialized web properties. Kevin McNally started building niche websites and has now established a system that targets low competing keywords that consistently bring him traffic and money. Roy Miller is a 35 year old who makes money from resell rights products. Chris Vendilli Chris Vendilli is an eBay PowerSeller, registered eBay Trading Assistant, and the CEO of The 3 Rivers Auctions Company. David Walker David Walker runs his own company based entirely online. His strengths are online marketing, website monetisation and search engine optimisation Arvind Garwade specializes in Multimedia Development, Logo/Identity Design, E-covers Design, Web Design and E-business Marketing Amy Folk is a self-proclaimed 'Ebook Junkie' and runs an ebook site and a recipe site. She has been working online since 2003 Johnny Slater opened the virtual doors of his first online business back in 1997 and has never looked back since. Kenneth R Sword Jr owns a blog hosting company, a community website, a traffic and ad generating site and a hosting company. David A. Black is a retired teacher and makes a living online giving of himself because he loves to help. He also sells detox equipment based on reflexology and other bio electric health equipment. Tino Hartung is a web and graphics designer. He creates websites and graphics for both offline and online people and businesses. Tim Phelan owns over 200 hundred websites ranging from blog and ping type sites to article content sites and a popular arcade site. Kim Standerline is a registered nurse and runs multiple nursing/health related websites. She also runs the Newbie Network which helps Newbie Internet Marketers to set up and run their very own online business. Calvin Chin runs a membership site providing PLR articles, master resale rights, resale rights and free bonuses. Jeffrey Neil creates and sells info products in health-related niches. He also sells consumable health products. Most of his earnings come from health related products, lead generation and lots of affiliate products in various fields. There are more so check them out as well and learn to be successful. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
8/15/2006 3:49:20 PM
Hello Rashbell, Thank you and you too have a great day. Successto you. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!