Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
7/10/2006 9:24:36 AM

“Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”

– Benjamin Spock, doctor

Hello
New Reply
+0
Re :Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
7/10/2006 9:49:26 AM

Bogden,,,

Ty so much!!!!

kat

Debt Management/ Credit Repairs /
New Reply
+0
7/10/2006 9:50:05 AM

I mean Bogdan.. Typing isn't my strong point:-)

Kat

Debt Management/ Credit Repairs /
New Reply
+0
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/10/2006 9:55:05 AM

Bogdan,

Again a great way to start the Day.

A message from you.

I am posting this to our blog this morning.

It is amazing how the plans I laid down in your Forum earilier this year are falling into place.

Blog entry:

Fellow Networkers

You will appreciate an interesting turn of events for me this past week.

For the past 10 years I have successfully represented a major Pre-engineered Building Company. They are a leader in the Equine Housing Market, which was easy for me since we have been deeply involved in the Horse business forever.
I have been one of the leading producers each year, until this past year, which was pitiful, primarily because of my Major Coronary.

I was informed Thursday that my services would no longer be needed, they have "hired" a young man & women to take my place and see if the Territory could get "back" to speed.

Thank goodness for my ability to always have had a strong Network.
In a way, at age 63, I am relieved because now my total efforts can concentrate on helping my wonderful networking associates to fufill their personal dreams of the Joy of Unlimited residual Income, and the Freedom of controlling their own Destiny.

Feel free to share this with your Associates and hopefully more will join us in the Blessed Opportunity offered to all, regardless of Age, Experience, Sex or Education, by the Exciting World of Network Marketing.

Chuck Bartok

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
New Reply
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/10/2006 10:22:28 AM

Good Day,

Confidence is an issue for some people. If you think you know something it is fairly easy in this day and age to verify your hunch with the internet, Or ask the question here on AdLand.

I agree that if you truly reflect on something you already know the answer. That is if you take the time and put yourself in a positive mindset you can truly accomplish more.

An example I have is the project I'm working on I started 6 months ago with a fire under me but couldn't get people to understand the concept of communal marketing.

I knew that I had a program could accomplish the most powerful income, and out last any other concept on the net today. But I didn't have the confidence in myself to convey the message properly from inside me so people understood.

Just recently I took some time to reflect and think about why people did not understand me. I found that I was not telling them the things that I knew. I was telling them just the things I thought they wanted to here (HYIPE). Now that I stopped the sugar coating and explain the value of communal marketing they understand the Power of many and the safety in numbers. That diversification is the only way to truly survive internet marketing.

Yes you know moiré than you think you do.
Making heaps of money is a spiritual experience!!
Brad
Onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!