Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The less secure a man is, the more likely...
7/6/2006 10:16:19 AM
“The less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudices.” – Clint Eastwood, actor, director
Hello
New Reply
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The less secure a man is, the more likely...
7/6/2006 10:31:59 AM
Hi Bogden I totally agree more so for men but I think both sexes and in the same boat here. I think that we must th make an conscious effort to be more aware in our lives. Banish all negative energy and vive with the energy of Love and light. It is negative energy that creates insecurities! Brad Onomoney
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
New Reply
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/6/2006 10:38:31 AM
I apologize for the errors. Bogdan I gave you an e instead of an a. vive with the energy of Love and light. It is negative energy that creates insecurities! Also I missed the L in live. If you would like to edit this you may my good man. I have made a mistake in my haste to get out the door. It's always I can do just one more thing in my life. Thank You Brad Onomoney
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
New Reply
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2006 11:33:43 AM
Hello Bogdan, I can agree with Mr Eastwood on that one. Fear and prejudice are often interelated. Saludos Jenny
New Reply
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :The less secure a man is, the more likely...
7/6/2006 1:21:45 PM

Hi, Bogdan,

Ignorance breeds fear and prejudice.

Thank you.

Your Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!