Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lottery goes MLM - great income, easy to promote.
7/6/2006 5:01:08 AM
This program has been paying me regularly for several months now and I also get to play two of the best lotteries in the world without having to pay for a ticket! Play UK Lotto and/or Euromillions from any country worldwide, great for states like Nevada that don't have a lotto. Earn 20% commission on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 7 plus infinity bonuses. Completely automated web site and back office with prospecting and email marketing tools plus offline promotional materials. 14 day money back guarantee! Play either lotto for up to 2 weeks as an affiliate and if you don't like it you get your money back! Try that one at your local lotto counter. This Friday's Euromillions draw has a jackpot of $84 million but our mathematically proven system adds 35 extra prizes to make $102 million and gives you 3600% better odds of winning. Join before 6pm GMT Friday to be in the draw. Remember there's a 14 day money back gaurantee so you have nothing to loose. Join now at http://www.e-lottoteam.biz Thanks and good luck
www.playeVoGames.com www.easylottery.co.uk www.weebids.co.uk
+0
Earl Keis

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Lottery goes MLM - great income, easy to promote.
12/13/2011 8:08:10 AM
William:

"You could enjoy explosive success with your business by using 2012's most powerful automatic lead generator!"

Automatic Lead Generation System

Free Lead Generation Software for Your Business!

Activate 2012's Most Powerful Automated Lead Generation System!

I'll Personally Create an Affiliate Business Blog for You Within the Next 24hrs for FREE!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!