Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Great Life Worldwide Launching the 2nd week of January!
1/7/2024 11:16:39 AM
I think Great Life Worldwide has created the best compensation ever! Like it says on the website - Earn Up To 1 Million Levels Deep or more to Infinity on ALL PRODUCT PURCHASES, for both NUTRITIONAL AND DIGITAL products. This is a company where someone can start with a one time cost $49 and only $20 per month for the Life Coach Program and step by step build that into some really big paychecks. Like 5 10 20 thousand dollars per month and more in residual income. It also says that you can earn up to $5,300 per month without ever sponsoring anyone.

However, that is not going to happen next week, next month, or even next year. You might get some spillover along the way but you cannot depend on that if you want to earn the big paychecks. It is going to take time and effort on your part to make that happen.

That means you will have to find and sponsor some new members and to encourage you do that, you will earn a $20 Fast Start commission and get paid once a week. How and where are you going to find those people?

Free Tour
One way is to invite people to take a free tour of the company and the opportunity. We do not have the free tour link yet, but we do have the 5 minute Launch VIDEO Capture Page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDFgAq7knKg - We will be getting that tour link from the company within the next 1 to 3 days

This is a PDF chart explaining how coded bonuses work.

My website is not active yet. It will be when we launch, so please check back.

Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!