Menu

Frank Osorio

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Meet Network Marketer Frank Osorio
12/14/2023 9:30:25 PM
Hello, I’m Frank Osorio, The internet economy is booming! It is the most phenomenal ERA we have ever seen where the average person can benefit from.

There are some great resources available on the internet, and I was lucky enough to find some of the best without having to invest a lot of money.

Still, you learn by doing, and I have made my share of mistakes and found some real gold mines! I want to share what I have learned in the hopes of saving you time, frustrations and money.

The majority of people jump from so many unstable opportunities and NEVER get ahead, it’s no wonder that over 97% of them fail. All you need is just one, Proven, Reliable, Stable and Secure opportunity to earn all the income you want. I want to introduce you to LiveGood Company.

This company did things right! *The right entry fee $10. *Health products at a very affordable price. *Has a very lucrative pay plan, don't let the low $10 entry fee fool.

You can finally quit searching or jumping from one program to another! I have the perfect solution for you. But first let me tell you a bit about myself.

I was born on January 30 1956 in Caguas Puerto Rico. I'm the creator and owner of "Internet Marketing Follow Up Email Series Newsletter". I was raised in Chicago Illinois, and now live in Dixon Illinois, a small country town.

I've been married 33 years to the most loving caring woman in the world. We have two amazing adult daughters. And I have an awesome adult son. Besides working online, I also enjoy spending time with my Family. Plus I like gardening, remodeling the home, spending time outdoors, fishing and spending time with our four crazy cats.

Now back to my Story. If you want to make money online you're going to need these elements: *Need a high in demand product. *Your offer needs to be very affordable. *You'll need a marketing system others can duplicate.

LiveGood Company is ONLY $10 a month. They offer Health Products that are very very affordable. Now don't let the low entry fee of $10 fool you. The way the pay plan is structured this is a very lucrative opportunity. Before I joined LiveGood Company, I was looking for a member that already had a Marketing System I could use to help me market this exciting opportunity.

Since most members are promoting the company website, I wanted to stand out in the crowd and use different web pages. That's way I was looking for a marketing system.

My patients paid off!

After searching online for a LiveGood member who uses a marketing funnel, I found Jeffery Aman. The #1 Top Earner in LiveGood! He gives out his marketing funnel to everyone that joins his team.

Jeffery Aman created The Easy Commission Funnel. This funnel has all the web pages, the follow up emails, the presentation web page, the banners that Jeffery uses to rank #1 in LiveGood.

All you need to know is copy and paste to duplicate his funnel. Plus teaches you his marketing methods. For years I was struggling to make money online. If you can relate, then you know my pain! But I never gave up, I fell down many times, and many times I picked myself right up and kept moving forward!

I might not be super rich yet, but now with the right opportunity, the right mentor and using a marketing funnel that converts, I'm on the right track!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!