Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4625 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Good judgement comes from experience...
4/16/2005 12:25:29 PM
"Good judgement comes from experience. Sometimes, experience comes from bad judgement." --Christian Slater
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Good judgement comes from experience...
4/16/2005 5:42:35 PM
I remember my father always said that a wise man learns from others mistakes but a fool never. That is also why it is so important who your mentors are in life - who do you associate with? Will they pull you up or push you down? To your success Adlandproers! Louise Nieder-Heitmann http://www.dreamscometrue4you.com
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2005 1:47:58 AM
Thank you Bogdan. I'll not be very active in this forum for a month. I will be away 19 April till 18 May and I'm clearing some "space" before I go. While away, I'll only be online an hour each day via dial-up on laptop. After my trip, I'll be as active as ever! Love from Thea
+0
Karen Yeomans

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2005 3:29:00 PM
Hi Bogdan, First-good sense comes fom God Almighty who gives us the Wisdom to know what is right. Karen
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty! Try Something Different Today
+0