Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4625 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The starting point of all achievement is desire....
4/15/2005 11:53:22 AM
"The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat." – Napoleon Hill, Author
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The starting point of all achievement is desire....
4/15/2005 12:51:52 PM
Napoleon Hill's book "Think and Grow Rich" should be required reading for anyone trying to build their own business. The methods he discusses work. If you would like a free copy of "Think and Grow Rich," please contact me. To your success,
+0
4/15/2005 2:54:33 PM
That sounds interesting. I'll have to get that. You might like this Ebook As A Man Thinketh you can get it Free here http://asamanthinketh.net?kbid=3334.
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2005 3:06:14 AM
Thank you. I have both those books - excellent material. I revisit them often. I'll not be very active at Adland Pro for a month. I will be away 19 April till 18 May and I'm clearing some "space" before I go. While away, I'll only be online an hour each day via dial-up on laptop. After my trip, I'll be as active as ever! Here’s my Adland web – click here Love from Thea
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!