Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Quick Fire - Conference Call Tonight - Only $39 To Earn Big WEEKLY Paychecks!
4/22/2020 2:37:54 PM
Hello,

First, you will want to listen to our exciting 6 minute recorded introduction to the company. That number is: (719) 452-2510.

When you hear that, you will want to be on the conference call. I am posting this on Wednesday morning, 22 April. If you read this today, please join us tonight. If not, you can join us next week.

We Have A Conference Call Every Wednesday Night

7 P.M. Mountain Time. That usually runs for about 20 minutes or so. Call (857) 232-0156. When prompted, enter access code 183183.

No Monthly Product Purchase Requirements

You pay only $39 to get signed up, and then another $39 every 3rd month from that point on. Think about that ... For Only $13 Per Month ... you can be a member of this new, unique, and high paying program!

What Is The Product?

Qualified Leads. Along with your welcome kit, you will receive 60 "highly responsive leads"on peal & stick labels, AND another 60 leads every quarter along with your weekly commission check. We have the very best!

How Do We Get Paid?

We get paid $5 per level on 5 pay levels. With an expandable width. Since there is no limit to how many people you can sponsor, there is absolutely no limit to how much money you could make with this simple little program! The company mails out commission checks on a weekly basis.

This was set up as a direct mail program. That is working great! However, it does take time. We want to speed that up, so now if you have a credit card, You Can Also Sign Up By Email!

Quick-Fire is administered by Quarterly Connection. They have been in business for 7 years now. This is their email address. -
support@quarterlyconnection.com ... If you decide to do that, you will need my name and ID#. That is: Don Evans ... 526-7

I look forward to welcoming you to this exciting new company.

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!