Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4625 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
We can chart the path to the future clearly...
4/13/2005 12:35:47 PM
"We can chart the path to the future clearly and wisely only when we know the path that has led to the present. " – Adlai Stevenson, US Senator
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: We can chart the path to the future clearly...
4/13/2005 4:48:25 PM
Hi Bogdan and all, It's always much easier to figure out where you're going when you know where you've been. Pick a reasonable goal. Look back upon what you've done to get this far. Realize the mistakes you've made along the way and work to prevent yourself from letting them happen again. Work to attain the set goal and then set another goal to work for. Live and learn along the way. Don't forget to take time to smell the flowers once in a while - in other words, take / make time for yourself and loved ones along the way or you could lose them. Sincerely, Max Welton Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada
+0
4/13/2005 5:07:17 PM
Ahhhh......How wise. Thanks, Bogdan. Was just having a similar conversation with someone. Thanks, Joan
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
+0
4/13/2005 5:08:19 PM
I meant to include this. You don't know where ytou are going unless you know where you have been!
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/14/2005 11:56:40 AM
It is also true that you can not attain certain things in life until you learn the skills necessary to be able to receive those things. I am finally at a point in my life where the skills I have learned are going to take me in new and exciting directions. My horizons are brighter than ever. If you would have told me even a year ago that I would be a successful home-business owner, I would have scoffed. How much I've learned in such a short time. Nothing happens by accident.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!