Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4625 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
You can only stumble...
4/12/2005 3:33:14 PM
"You can only stumble if you’re moving." – Roberto Goizueta
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: You can only stumble...
4/12/2005 3:41:59 PM
AND.. if you don't MOVE or take SOME kind of action, you are GUARANTEED to fail!!! GO get em!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0
4/12/2005 4:50:17 PM
hello how are you doing guys? i would like to invite you to check my site i have a diferent oportunity and i think you will be interestted in this but if not please let me know what you think abouth my link have a great day http://super2net.worldwidewealthsystems.com/
Alfred Delgado
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2005 5:12:41 PM
You can only stumble if you're moving.... and you can only learn how to avoid stumbling by stumbling.
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2005 12:43:52 AM
I'm a little busy so thought I'd quickly respond with a few of my own! :) "You will never stub your toe standing still. The faster you go, the more chance there is of stubbing your toe, but the more chance you have of getting somewhere." ~ Charles F. Kettering ~ "Fall seven times, stand up eight." ~ Japanese Proverb ~ "Never confuse movement with action." ~ Ernest Hemingway ~ "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold." ~ Helen Keller ~ Love from Thea
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!