Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Calling Out Treason At The Highest Levels Of Government
2/4/2018 10:40:31 PM
You Can Help To Make America Great Again!
Please see: "How Can You Help" below".

NOTE: 1 - This message is posted in my Make America Great Again forum and we welcome your comments there!

NOTE: 2 Remarks below links are from those who watched the video. What do you think?

Owen Shroyer
Rallying cry to fight against treason starts here.

#Patriotchallenge: Calling Out Treason At The Highest Levels Of Government

it will all lead straight back to the muslim president

A CONSPIRACY TO OVERTHROW an elected President is HIGH CRIMES of TREASON. But, Jeff Sessions, imho, is part of the swamp and will do NOTHING to prosecute these men & 1 woman listed in the Memo.

Trump needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor like "JUDGE NAPOLITANO".

If Trump war an under cover Putin Puppet, The Little Antifa Commies, And Many other commie groubs would be embracing him, Not slamming him.
Belive the oppisit of what the commi left says and you will know the Truth

70 years ago or so, Alger Hiss found a way to remove classified information from State Department offices. not to long ago, Hillary found a way to remove classified information,

Trump wants "A New American Moment" but it can't happen until he extricates himself from his "Deep State" Mossad handlers.

How Can You Help?

The Make America Great Again forum is a Not For Profit business. In other words, I do not get paid for what I do here. I do it because I think of it as my civic duty to help support the President and his Make America Great AgainPolicies. Think of all he has accomplished just during this first year in office! NOTE: You might not be able to do that if you have been listening to the major news networks, especially CNN. You won't get the whole truth there. That is all FAKE news. You will get the whole story here, the story behind the story of what is really going on in the news on a daily basis.

You Can Help To Make America Great Again! All you have to do is forward this message, AND any other message in the forum to other people to let them know that we are taking our country back from the politicians and those who control them.

Don Evans
The Freedom Loving Country Western Cowboy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!