Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Make America Great Again - Breaking News
1/19/2018 6:44:52 PM
Invitation To Subscribe To My Newsletter
And/Or Get Your Free “Make America Great Again” Button

Hello,

I am getting a little older now (had my 80th birthday on the 9th of January), am long retired and probably have more time to do what I want to do than most of you who read this. I love to dance (when I have a good dance partner) and can usually be found at Cowboy’s on any given Friday or Saturday night. Other than that, I spend most of my time just hanging around the house and taking care of the home front. I usually watch at least two hours of REAL news every day on Fox News (on YouTube. I do not have cable TV ) and some other channels too from time to time.

I don’t trust the mass media such as ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. They are well known now to be delivering mostly FAKE news. So much so that for a time there I was wondering if the country I served for 20 years could ever recover from all the harm done by the left and their never ending battle to establish a new world order. Today, I am happy to be able to say that America is back! We now have a president who actually supports the constitution and a government of, by and for “we the people”. Here lately I have been asking myself what can I do to support the president in his effort to Make America Great Again and have decided that I will be what Alex Jones of INFO WARS would call an Info Warrior. As such, I will be publishing a weekly Make America Great Again newsletter of REAL news highlights for the week

The button is simply something that I wear to help open up a conversation with someone to see if they might be interested in the newsletter and/or would like to have a button like that. As I write this, I have 50 free buttons to give out myself and, I would like to find at least 10 people who will want to order at least 10 buttons of their own to hand out. NOTE: You can get 10 buttons from Custom Buttons for $4.00 each at www.custombutton.com. You can order from the website, however it is easier to just call them and tell then you want to order some of the Make America Great Again buttons they made up for Don Evans. Their phone number is (623) 445-9975.

A Message From President Trump

This is something I said when I sent out the first newsletter this morning. “I think this is something that every freedom loving American should see. And all those never Trump people too. Look at how much he has accomplished just during his first year in office”. Watch this awe inspiring 20 minute video posted on 1/18/18.

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you would like a free button and/or would like to subscribe to the newsletter. My email address is - hbndon@juno.com

Don Evans
The Freedom Loving Country Western Cowboy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!