Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4625 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
When it’s time to make a decision about a person..
4/5/2005 10:00:23 AM
"When it’s time to make a decision about a person or problem, trust your intuition (and) act. " – Bud Hadfield, executive
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: When it’s time to make a decision about a person..
4/5/2005 10:56:11 AM
Intuition is powerful - it is your higher mind speaking to you and attempting to guide your actions. We all need to learn how to listen to it better. Whenever I get an Adland Pro friends invitation, I read the person's profile and listen to my intuition. I got an invitation earlier today from someone that just made me feel creepy, so I declined. Read this Adland post about my "Coin Story" to see an example of intuition in action: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=21253 Make it a great day,
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2005 11:13:48 AM
Hi Thomas. Went to the link to the other post. I recognise that story!! :) lol Really enjoyable reading, thank you. I loved the exchanges between you and Orlando too. Great fun. Love from Thea
+0
4/5/2005 11:49:38 AM
Great stuff you guys and I agree. I tell my students a key phrase to remember - Your intuition is something you pay attention to or "IN TO IT". If not, you are "OUT OF IT". Simply put. Everybody have a GREAT DAY! To your success. Kenneth R Sword Jr http://www.yourowninternetbusinesstoday.com
+0
4/5/2005 1:45:57 PM
Hi, What can we do without intuition? But do you really thing your intuition works in any case? My personnal experience, is that intuition is a first voice you hear in your mind concerning a person or a problem. This voice is the voice of the Truth, the voice of God if you are free of prejudice. Salomon N'DRI
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!