Menu

Devasish Gupta

1643 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Simple Process to Get Rid of Toxic Thoughts and Emotions... (Video)
2/10/2016 3:27:13 PM
Simple Process to Get Rid of Toxic Thoughts and Emotions... (Video)

What toxic thoughts and emotions are running your life?

Do you ever feel like you struggle to have the mindset you need to create the life you want?

A life full of financial abundance, emotional happiness, fulfilling relationships and more?

If so, I want to share a powerful new video, just released as part of the lead-up to the upcoming 8th Annual Tapping World Summit, where Iyanla Vanzant, star of the TV hit show, "Iyanla: Fix My Life" on the OWN network, shares valuable insight on how to purge toxic thoughts and emotions from your life.

How to get rid of toxic thoughts and emotions:

Years before Iyanla became the star of the her hit show "Iyanla: Fix My Life" she herself was stuck in patterns of toxic thoughts and emotions...

Coping with trauma from childhood abuse, punishing herself emotionally, struggling financially with a poverty consciousness, and so much more.

But she learned how to overcome those toxic thoughts and emotions, and create a life full of abundance, joy and love.

Some of the things Iyanla will share with you in this interview include:

- How she started using Tapping to change her life nearly 15 years ago, and why she still loves this technique for creating personal change. (And why she always uses this technique with people on her show, even though it's not always shown!)

- Why it's important to increase your emotional library to be able to express and release stuck emotions.

- The power of love - Why she believes that there is no wound deep enough that love cannot heal, and how you can make the oftentimes difficult shift to finally loving and accepting yourself.

- How to overcome lack consciousness. Iyanla struggled with finances even when she was earning over a million dollars a year! She'll share why you need to shift your energy and beliefs around money in order to be able to create abundance, regardless of how much you're earning.

- And much more!

This is a heartfelt, laugh-out-loud video that I know you'll love.

Go here to see it now:

Enjoy!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2