Menu

Devasish Gupta

1659 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is Exercise Bad for You? Brain Experts Redefine Mental Fitness Revolution Foreve
12/14/2015 3:38:34 PM
Is Exercise Bad for You? Brain Experts Redefine Mental Fitness Revolution Forever... Innercise™ Revolution!

A Trip Down Memory LaLanne...

A special note from Chairman & CEO of NeuroGym, John Assaraf

Remember Jack LaLanne?

Remember how he got himself on TV every day back in the 1970's and taught the world how to exercise?

Remember the exercise he popularized, called the "Jumping Jack?"

Before Jack, the world thought that exercise was for only professional athletes and military men. Back then, people thought that exercise - while it made you stronger - might also break the body down, wear it out before it's time, and cause you to die younger than normal. Hard to believe that's what people thought back then.

But Jack changed everything. Jack brought us the exercise revolution and helping millions of people become healthier and stronger.

Now, I'm going to bring you the Innercise™ revolution.

This revolution promises to make your brain stronger and give you more confidence and certainty in your ability to achieve your life's goals and dreams.

Sign-up here to be part of history in the making, at my incredible live Brain-A-Thon virtual training event where my team of brain experts and I redefine the mental-fitness revolution forever.

Brain-A-Thon is a FREE Online Event where 5 NEW Brain & Mindset Experts provide the LATEST Cutting Edge & Evidence Based Methodologies, Tools & Technologies to change the way you think, feel and behave to instantly become more successful and "Shatter Your Financial Glass Ceiling.

You'll get access to Winning the Game of Money Success Coaching & Brain Re-Training System.

This is a 12 Level Brain Re-Training System to Automatically Retrain Your brain to have the beliefs, habits, confidence, perceptions and behaviors of a multimillionaire.

Register Now:

To a Better You, and a Better World,

John Assaraf

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook