Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Playing Free Poker For Fun ... And Profit.
9/26/2015 5:10:14 PM
Playing Free Poker For Fun ... And Profit.

I am a little bit out front on this and will have to wait until the software is running smooth with all the bugs worked out before I can make an official announcement. That could be very soon or it could be awhile. They tell me they are ready now. I am going to be testing that next week. The idea for a poker room like this is a real good one! I have been thinking about it myself for about 5 years, but just did not have the financial resources to put it together. Now someone else is doing it. More about that in a minute. First, some background.

First, it is illegal to play poker for profit in the U.S. (except for ... I think 4 states now), you can play for free AND win real money. That's what I do. Pure Play Poker (where I play now ) is a real good place to play poker. The software that runs all the games is absolutely awesome!

There is no cost to play poker there. As a free member, you can play in some of the qualification games and if you do well, you qualify to play in the $10,000 games. I am qualified to play in one of those tomorrow (as I write this).

There is an option there where you can sign up as a member for $24.99 per month. As a paid member, you get to play in a lot more games. For me though, there is enough going on in the poker to keep me happy as a free member. At Pure Play Poker, you can play free poker for fun & profit.

I don't want to even mention the name of the company right now. I want to test that software myself first, (I used to work as a computer programmer/analyst on the big mainframe computers). I also want to study the whole operation, get to know some key management people a little better. That sort of thing. (My whole work background centered around Systems Analysis & Design. I got that training in the military).

The exciting thing about this new company (if they can pull it off) is that they want to provide the same service that Pure Play provides at about the same price ($25 or so), and pay referral commissions on 3 levels. That could in time amount to some pretty good paychecks. I expect even more compensation there. Like perhaps every time one of your referrals wins, you get paid... through 3 levels.

Now I am not going to say any more about that. I have not even seen the official pay plan yet. If you would like to know more about this, go to my profile and send me an email with "Keep me informed" as the subject.

Have a good one!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!