Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Quick & Fun Little Awareness Survey
9/3/2015 12:18:26 PM

Hello,

I challenge you to take this quick & fun little awareness survey to see whether or not you are on the right track with your life and what you are doing now. I know that sounds like a rash statement. Take my word on it for a minute or two and take that survey. You might be SHOCKED with the results. If your score is 20 or more, you will want to visit my forum for more information. If your score is less than 20, you have a very low trust level! And, that might work to your advantage as you will see when you visit my forum. Whatever your score turns out to be, I welcome your comments in the forum.

On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 meaning no trust and 10 meaning complete trust, please ask yourself the following questions. Add up your score as you go along.

1. How much do you trust the government to tell you the truth about what is really going on with government funding for planned parenthood?

2. How much do you trust the government to tell you the truth about who was behind the attack on the twin towers on 9/11?

3. How much do you trust the government to tell you the truth about the war on drugs?

4. How much do you trust the government to tell you the truth about why they are giving all those vaccines to our children and what that might do to their immune system?

5. How much do you trust the government to tell you the truth about the war on terror?

6.How much to you trust the government to tell you the truth about the dangers of prescription drugs?

7. How much to you trust the government to tell you the truth about TPP, the Trans-Pacific Partnership?

8. How much do you trust the government to tell you the truth about who is funding ISIS, and why?

9. How much to you trust the government to tell you the truth about who controls the mass media and what you see on the evening news?

10. How much to you trust the government to tell you the truth about government surveillance and the Patriot Act?

11. How much to you trust the government to tell you the truth about Osama Bin Laden and especially how he died?

12. How much do you trust the government to provide you with good health care under the Affordable Care Act, as well as who is making the big money there?

13. How much to you trust the government to tell you the truth about immigration and why they are not protecting our borders?

14. How much do you trust the government to protect your human rights for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as outlined in the Declaration Of Independence for the United States Of America?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!