Menu

Devasish Gupta

1639 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Can you REALLY Become Superhuman (and what it means)? How our individual potenti
4/1/2015 5:01:20 PM
Can you REALLY Become Superhuman (and what it means)? How our individual potentials is significantly more unlimited...

In case you haven’t noticed, the idea of what it means to be ‘Superhuman’ has undergone a dramatic transformation over the last 12 months.

How?

Thanks to our friend and world-renowned philosopher Ken Wilber, we now understand that being Superhuman has very little to do with garnering fantastical qualities (like invisibility or shooting laser beams from our eyes), and everything to do with how each one of us can unleash our greatest and highest capacities!

I know what you are thinking: ‘I’ve heard stuff like this before’.

And perhaps you have.

But the big difference in the latest ‘Superhuman’ revolution Ken has inspired is the scientific and research-based criteria which shows how our individual potentials is significantly more unlimited than we have ever imagined.

But don’t take my word for it.

Ken is running an absolutely free 75-minute webinar where he explains all of this in detail:

>> Mark My Calendar NOW for Ken Wilber...

During this training Ken will run through the very basics of the first of his five core perspectives that encapsulates his Integral Theory (often known as a ‘theory of everything’). He will teach you why understanding the basic levels of development each one of us passes through is absolutely imperative to unleashing our highest potentials.

Whether you think you know about these levels or this is brand new to you, I highly, HIGHLY suggest you take the time to listen to Ken because once you fully ‘get it’, the world opens up in a truly wondrous way that I just don’t want you to miss.

>> Sign me up Now for Ken’s Teaching...

Perhaps the most exciting part is what Ken reveals at the end of this teaching. He explains that as we begin to expand our awareness of these levels outside of our own lives and apply them to all human culture, what comes into view is a monumental understanding of what is actually possible for ALL human beings… and this planet we share.

The most common feeling people have when they finish hearing Ken’s transmission is this: Hope.

More than 100,000 people have received this particular download from Ken over the last 12 months, and I invite you to play a part in accelerating the collective feeling of hope and excitement that is the inherent right of every human being!

We can’t wait to see you on the call.

With Love.

Can you REALLY Become Superhuman (and what it means)? Ken Wilber...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1