Menu

Devasish Gupta

1639 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Learn The Long Lost Wisdom of Women... Red Tent Revival, Holy Amazingness!!!
3/22/2015 8:07:21 PM
Learn The Long Lost Wisdom of Women... Red Tent Revival, Holy Amazingness!!!

Want to band together with me, Kristin Sweeting Morelli, and the world's HOTTEST experts, wise women and luminaries to usher in a pleasure revolution and uncover the secrets to living fierce, feminine, and free?

Join us for the Red Tent Revival -
an EPIC 5 day online festival unlike anything you've experienced before.

It’s time to turn up the wisdom, fun, epicness and love for another 5 days inside the Red Tent.

The action starts on Friday, March 20 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern with tens of thousands of women from 183 countries. Be ready to shake-it-like-you-mean-it and to reclaim many aspects of you.

Mark your calendar:

Friday, March 20 at 8:00 p.m. Live Stream dancing and fun, 2 interviews for 24 hours

Saturday, March 21 at 8:00 p.m. Live Stream dancing and fun, 2 interviews for 24 hours

Sunday, March 22 at 8:00 p.m. Live Stream dancing and fun, 2 interviews for 24 hours

Monday, March 23 at 8:00 p.m. Live Stream dancing and fun, 2 interviews for 24 hours

Tuesday, March 24 at 8:00 p.m. Live Stream dancing and fun, 2 interviews for 24 hours

Some of you are going to want to {Own the Revival} experience and get all of the dancing, interviews, secrets, etc. from this year’s Revival.

But, before you make that decision, I’d like to tell you about this year’s incredible content as well as about some early birdy bonuses.

Note: These early bird bonuses will disappear on Saturday, March 21 at midnight.

A few highlights of this year’s content:

A 3 part training which will transform your relationships with men (this has NEVER been released and is a very unique opportunity).

One of the most famous belly dancers in the world will teach you her moves on Monday, March 23.

2 well known women from Hollywood will come forward to share their connection to pleasure, dance and s6ual awakening.

Your Early Bird Bonuses when you {say yes, I want to Own the Revival} by Saturday, March 21 at midnight Eastern:

"Stress is the New Crack: Break your Addiction” MP3 and video

Kristin’s Beauty Secrets video

Bra Fitting Demo from the famous Double Divas for you and your “ladies"

Kristin’s Financial Freedom video

Meditation Demo on video (sacred but graphic)

“Getting and Keeping the Man You Want” MP3 and video

And best of all… our highly coveted Radiance Camp trainings such as “Cultivating My Radiance” PDF, “My Radiance Rocks Chart”, “Simple, Se6y Shopping and Supplements lists”.

If you are like most women to the Revival, you will want to own it. So, please be smart and purchase while the plethora of bonuses are still available.

Join us for the Red Tent Revival:

Warmly,
Kristin

p.s. {Have you watched Secret #1?} It affects every of your life. Your health, your happiness, your relationships...everything. Yet, almost no women know it.

p.p.s. Have to miss a day of the Revival? Plus you will get all 8 bonuses above plus more when you purchase by Saturday, March 21 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern!!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!