Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
How Desperation Lead to Inspiration, $1,500 Passive Income
5/23/2014 7:12:11 PM
I lost my job 6 months ago due to health issues from diabetes. I was unemployed, broke and frustrated as Hell with a very supportive wife to provide for. I tried everything to make income, but only made a few pennies here and there. I became so far behind on bills I had to ask my 21 year old nephew for money to borrow, he told me no problem, and reached in his pocket pulling out the biggest wad of money I had ever seen, handed me $500.00 and said "take your time paying me back Unc" I don't need the money. I swallowed my pride and asked him where he got this money, and he told me about a new business he had started 30 days ago, after talking with him for over an hour, I decided to check things out, there was a free 7 day trial. I joined worked the program and within 45 days made over $1,500.00 passive income, and I am building my team. I can help you do the same. If you are Ready to make a change in your Life, and willing to invest 30 Mins per day to build a life long income, check out my site www.mydream2.com, get plugged in and lets make money together.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!