Menu

Free Business Success Ebook For Taking Our Survey
3/17/2014 7:07:40 PM
Hey fellow entrepreneurs,

I've already advertised my online business in at least one other AdlandPro forum.

Instead of talking about our low cost logo design, website creation, and SEO services, my partner and I are more interested in improving our website and making it better for our customers. If you have 5 - 10 minutes, Serenity and I would love to have you take our survey and provide your honest feedback.

What's in it for you? After you finish your survey, you'll get a free ebook titled Tips For Success in Online Business & Entrepreneurship: Read This & You'll Be Ahead of Your Competition. Your constructive criticism will help make us better online entrepreneurs in the process. Once again you can take your survey here :)

Right now we're in the research & development phase of creating a new info product. This info product - “Bootstrap Marketing - Online Business Success With Little/No Money” - will consist of an ebook and bonus materials that teach entrepreneurs how to start and/or market their business with little/no money, compete with the “big boys,” and achieve success online. If you have a few minutes, please visit http://goo.gl/forms/QfKuRCo8My and take our survey. Your honest feedback will help make our info product really awesome!
New Reply
+0