Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Paula Frye

1087 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
. . . . Hot L.ist Mailer -- My A.dvertising Secret
3/11/2014 11:31:19 PM
. . . . Hot L.ist Mailer -- My A.dvertising Secret

Feeling Overwhelmed with your a.dverti.sing? Here's the Cure!

Managing all the different places to mar.ket your website can be completely overwhelming. Just traffic exchanges and safelists can amount to thousands of sites. You are lucky to keep track of a couple dozen.

Well, Matthew Graves from Web's Best Mar.keting just made our job a lot easier with his top-notch mai.ler.

In addition to being a mailer, this site has some really unique features.

The biggest help comes from the Dashboard. You can link your account here to many mai.lers, and traffic exchanges so you can see all your stats in a single place. Instantly see where you can send an em.ail and where you need credits. Anything on the sites is just one click away from the dashboard. All of Matthew's 8 sites can be linked into one interface.

This has helped me with my a.dvertising tremendously! I get a lot of sa.les and sig.nups through this.

There is also a SPEEDMai.ler, which allows you to enter your email once to the members and then the system will tell you what other sites you can also send it at. Just check the boxes and send from all the sites at once. That lets you em.ail tens of thousands of members from a single form!

This is definitely something you need to join and use today. It is a top-ranked site. I highly recommend it. Come see it in action!

I'll be looking for your a.ds there!

Take care,
Paula

===================================
AUTOMATED MLM PAYS BIG!
This has paid me over $3,000 in a single month before!
AWESOME PRODUCTS! Helps you build!
===================================

My Adland Pro advertising forum. Feel free to share your businesses here anytime! http://tinyurl.com/phgnqxl * * My Main website: http://paulafrye.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!