Menu

Henry Miles

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Search Engine Optimization
2/21/2014 5:39:59 AM
If you are new to Search Engine Optimization or just starting out, you will often hear a few unfamiliar terms when researching the subject. Terms such as: Penguin, Panda, Spinning, Spun and a few other odds and ends.

You will need to familiarize yourself completely with some of these terms before delving into the world of online marketing. It is best to do your homework and get knee deep into every aspect that you can get your hands on. I don't want to frighten you or steer you away from coming up with your own online marketing plans or ideas however, with google penalizing websites indiscriminately it best to be prepared so that you can grow your business presence and website online with the right knowledge and tools.

A few basic tips:

1) Steer clear of duplicating content on your site, google doesn't appreciate this!
2) Stay on top of your web content, make sure that your pages are not coming back with errors. Even if the errors are internal 404 errors. Google wants you to have a functional site that's error free.
3) Be careful with Blog Networks, for whatever reason, google may find these networks suspicious and believe them to be part of some kind of Serp manipulation

For more information or details, check my tutorials out. They're informative and available to assist you. As they say in marketing, learning is earning.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!