Menu

My businesses plus a sign up bonus!!
7/30/2013 12:34:55 PM
Hi. My name is Melinda Rozema. I just wanted to introduce myself and give you more information about me and my businesses. I am always looking to meet new friends and networking; all while making money online!

I am a 32 year old disabled stay at home mom of 1 step daughter, who is my world!!!! I have been married for 6 years this August, to the most supportive and caring husband a person could ask for!!! I am just a normal every day person just looking to maximize in earning money from home by using what i am on already all day long, ADLANDPRO! I am new to this. I have tried my share of scams and ads that say its easy and so forth, but truly, this couldn't get any easier. Me and my family have been struggling since i am on disability and can no longer work at a job anymore due to my disability with fibromyalgia. But i wanted more for my family and I.

1. I am a member of MCA (motor club of america) USA only
Do you drive or know someone who does? Does your car insurance offer you road side service for you and your family, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, good ALL across the USA and in ANY vehicle? Are you paying more then $20/monthly for this service and the piece of mind for you and your family no matter where you travel? MCA offers this and much more!! No catch, no fine print, no trial periods then it goes up, its only $20/monthly!! Go here for details: http://tinyurl.com/MCA-Melinda this does cost you $40 to start, your first and last months' dues.

I am running a special, if you sign up with me on MCA, i will email you a FREE vacation voucher (international) or a FREE 50% off hotels voucher (international), your choice. You can cancel your membership at anytime. You get the FREE voucher just for signing up. Email me at tigger00melinda@gmail.com with subject line: MCA VOUCHER, with the email address you used to sign up with.

2. If this doesn't seem like something you can do, i always have one more option. I work for a company called PAFC (posting ads for cash), http://postingadsforcash.com/brozema.html
If you can copy and paste, then you can do this job. This job is also international. You get paid $25 for every ad that converts and starts posting ads like you. There is no limit on this, you can post your ads anywhere, and you get paid the same day thru paypal. They give you the pre-written ads and where to place them, or you can make up your own ads and place them on other sites they don't have listed in their database; they give you all the tools to make this a successful business and there is no daily limit!! If you have a computer and internet service, then you can do this from anywhere in the world!!

I am running a special, if you sign up with me on PAFC, i will email you a FREE vacation voucher (international) or a FREE 50% off hotels voucher (international), your choice. This costs $25 for a lifetime membership and $20 more if you have them create your site for you. You get the FREE voucher just for signing up. Email me at tigger00melinda@gmail.com with subject line: PAFC VOUCHER, with the email address you used to sign up with.

Yes, you may earn both vacation voucher or hotel discount vouchers from joining both businesses. Feel free to email me at anytime with any questions! Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to working with you.
Melinda Rozema
Email: tigger00mel@gmail.com
New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!