Menu

Mike Kirkwood

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS..OR..HOW TO FILL YOUR PROSPECTS NEEDS
6/20/2013 2:05:37 AM

FILLING YOUR PROSPECTS NEEDS

Number 1, Your prospect is not looking for a business!

FILLING YOUR PROSPECTS NEEDS

What your prospect is looking for is a solution, looking to fill their needs. How do you offer that solution? The easy answer is, sell him/her on your business……wrong…refer to Number 1.

FILLING YOUR PROSPECTS NEEDS…ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS!

Instead of automatically filling your prospects inbox with the wonderment’s of YOUR BUSINESS, faster, better, blah blah blah…Create a dialogue.

ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS!

Start off by introducing yourself, make a short video. Establish a connection, why, what and how can I help?

Why are they here, why have they joined your list?

What exactly are they looking for? Everyone has a BURNING NEED for being online looking to make extra money. It could be to supplement their retirement, maybe they want to fire their J@%$@$$ boss. Whatever their reason is, you/we need to determine what it is, and how to fill that need, without actually “selling them our business

Remember as Tracey Walker, Tony Rush and David Wood say, we are not selling “holes”, we are offering the solutions, the drills, or shovels the tools that will either make or fill their holes.

We need to be problem solvers, not just salesmen. Our prospects are bringing us their needs and problems. We will help to solve them.

Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness – great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy.

Jim Rohn

Ready to fill in your holes, solve your problems. Excellent, I and my team are here to help you solve your needs, and live the life YOU want!

New Reply
+0