Menu

targeted leads for any business, product, service or prgam!
5/27/2013 9:44:50 PM
It was very frustrating for me when i first started out at as business owner! i was posting on different classified sites, buying list tat were not targeted and sharing on social networks praying my family an friends would not say something to discourage me or scare off potential buyers. Then i stopped looked at my results and reevaluated my strategies. Now im with a company that sends out 10,000 emails to targeted prospects for me (400,000 prospects) per month. They also do text messaging to prospects. Hands free i just make sales. IF your tired of crappy leads and no sales please comment i would like to hear your story! If i can help anyone here goto: LeadsEqualMoney.com thats my site. watch the 15 min video then call or email me for questions. Good Leads and YOU can make alot of cash! i wish i would have found this sooner before i wasted thousands of dollars on worthless products.
Tonya Stanley-Berry TSB Real Estate Solutions LLC. LeadsEqualMoney.com 200dollarsEasy@gmail.com 513-485-6927
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!