Menu

Orval Gibson

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Google Index Backlinks Faster With This Method?
5/10/2013 7:55:48 PM

Get Google Index Your backlinks Faster

Have you just created a new blog and for days now Google has not recognize it? New blogs seem to take forever for Google to index and crawl them quickly. Unless you take your time to nudge them. This is also true when creating backlinks to your site. You will have to get Google index your backlinks fast using any method whether free or paid. I came across a post that mentioned this method on how to get Google index backlinks quickly.

google index

It was discovered that Google frequently index emails just in a matter of minutes. So if that is the case, we could also make Google index our backlinks from our blog along.

How Google Gmail Makes Google Index Blog Faster

So How to use Google Gmail to Make Google crawl and index your new blog faster?
In other for this tricks to work fine, you need two Google IDs or Google Account. When you have created the accounts, just create a message on one Gmail account and paste the blog url you want to make Google crawl and index.
Then send the message to the other Gmail account. Go to the Gmail account that you receive the message and open the email you have received. Since Google crawls Gmail emails, the URL will also be crawled and index in a matter of minutes.
google index

How this tricks was discovered?

This Gmail backlinks and new blog indexing method was discovered via Google ads serving to your Gmail account. You will discover that, when you receive an email from a friend about insurance plans, you will see insurance quote related adword ads will appear around your Gmail inbox which means contents in emails are also index by Google otherwise how would they know the keywords in the content of the mail in other to serve relevant ads to it?.
My question, is this worth trying out? If you happen to try this out let me know the results you get.

I am on an adventure to financial freedom Join me and we will meet on the other side

Orval, Big idea Mastermind bigideamastermindsource@gmail.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!