Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The #1 Home Based Business In The World!
5/6/2013 2:21:37 PM

Hello,

I know you are busy. Please stay with me a minute and allow me to introduce you to JubiMax, the fast growing young company that EXPLODED on the scene in April with a revolutionary new kind of profit sharing compensation plan and has quickly become
#1 Home Based Business In The World!

Why?

Because, you don't have to do any recruiting to earn good money with JubiMax! You don't ever have to sell anything, you can earn some real Big Paychecks, and you can get paid every single day!
JubiMax actually pay you to give away free products! They really do!! PLUS
, you can use our FREE Online Shopping Assistant and save money on EVERYTHING you buy at the same places you currently shop! JubiMax customers earn cash back rebates on over 300,000,000 products from over 5,000 leading merchants! These include WalMart, Target, Macy's, PetSmart, JCPenny, Staples, Camping World, Old Navy, and many, many more!

The really, really good thing about JubiMax is that the company shares up to 50% of it's profits with all members every single day! JubiMax is the place where "Joe" and "Sue" average can finally make money (and lots of it!) without ever having to do any recruiting. AND even though there is no recruiting requirement, there are some big, BIG referrall commissions along the way for those that do.

I am going to give you a link in a minute where you can read, or listen to the company UPDATE from J. Joshua Bristeol, president and founder of JubiMax on the 5th of April. If this short message does not convince you to get signed up now, that one surely will.

You can watch this exciting 5 minute video to see how it works.
http://www.jubirev.com/hbndon

You can click on this link to read or listen to the UPDATE on 5 April.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2623330/JubiMax-UPDATE-From-The-President-5-May-2013.aspx?flag=1hbndon

I invite you to join us.

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!