Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
It's hard to argue with science and harder to argue with results!
2/20/2013 11:04:25 AM
Multi-patented Product - Not a Drug - Human Clinical Trials - No Other Company Has This!

Here are some testimonials:

See and hear what other users are experiencing:

My sponsor has been a friend for many years and he has personally met one of the men featured in the 3rd video (Rod). After some due diligence, I signed up started using the product last week and can already feel some improvement in my right thumb that's been bothering me for years! Another great benefit is it softens lines and wrinkles (love that!). Millions of people have joint pain (especially after a certain age). Jusuru Life Blend is a patented liquid nutraceutical with clinical trials conducted...the company is based in California.

It is an MLM company, but so many people don't know about it yet, so there's plenty of room for growth. If you're not interested in the opportunity, you may want to try the product for yourself. I would be happy to send you more info. It's only $39.95 to sign up...that's it. I haven't been this excited in a very long time...I can help people with their health and earn a residual income for years to come. Thank you.

Yvonne Landy
(201) 913-1211

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!