Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2013 Ehhancements Available To All AdlandPro Members!
12/21/2012 3:57:18 PM

Hello,

Please see the important 2013 UPDATE at the end of this message. You can come back and read the rest of this after you read that.

These are some examples of the wide variety of ebooks available from the book club at
Your Web Book Matrix.

Found & Lost - The Future of SearchThe Law of SuccessHealthy Choice Coconut OilManaging Your Money - At All Ages

Your Web Book Matrix (YourWBM) is an online book store with a difference. Our customers have the opportunity to become an agent and earn referral commissions for introducing new customers to the store.

The marketing system for YourWBM has been designed from the ground up to eliminate the down-sides of many multi-level systems, while retaining the residual income benefits which means you do something once and get paid for it over and over again. YourWBM includes:

The lowest possible cost - less than a cup of coffee per week.

* Advanced Forced 3x8 Matrix algorithm designed to eliminate gaps.
Self-duplication with greater earning potential.
Simple to use.
* R
eliable company.
Returning the maximum possible amount of money back to ALL members.

You earn 20% for each new member you introduce to the company (your 1st level), and 10% for those they sponsor, and those they sponsor, etc. for a total of 8 pay levels!

Outstanding Member Support & Training!

Your upline members have set up an independent member advisory board to help all downline members achieve the highest levels of success with YourWBM, and they hold regular training webinars on the YourWBM marketing website. In fact, right now they have one every day. More important, they have recorded 3 really good Little slide presentations that explain how the program works in detail. All of these are short. They only run about 10 minutes. One talks about The ebook club. One explains how the 3x8 matrix works, and one talks about how to become an independent agent. You will want to watch all 3 of them.

This is the link for our WBM marketing website.
marketing.yourwbm.com

Long Term Financial Growth Opportunity!

If you have watched those 3 slide presentations, I am sure that you will agree with me that YourWBM is not some here today and gone tomorrow kind of company. This company is going to be around for a long time to come. And, as you will hear on those webinars, these ebooks are just the starting place. Later, we will have all kinds of products to offer much like Amazon.

I am amazed at how much money they can pay out with this simple little $11 per month program. That is absolutely awesome! Sponsor only 3 people in YourWBM and earn more that $10,000 per month!

I invite you to join us.

This is the YourWBM website
http://yourwbm.com/DE0005A
Don Evans (719) 390-0561 Email: hbndon@juno.com

important 2013 UPDATE Those ebooks are good. More are being added all the time, and the compensation plan is absolutely awesome! However, there is more to this than ebooks. We have some great new enhancements coming up after the first of the year. You have my contact information, so you know I am a real person. Please send me an email with "Send 2013 Information" as the subject and your "Name" and email address" in the body of the message and as soon as I get that, I will have the company send you a complete information package by email with all the exciting details about what we have to look forward to starting right after the first of the year. Trust me long enough to do that my friend, and you can look forward to some real Big Paychecks next year!

2013 is going to be a HAPPY NEW YEAR for YourWBM Agents!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!