Menu

Great addition to any portfolio. A true 'Bricks and Mortar' investment business.
12/18/2012 2:13:23 AM
I have a great program for you. It is called Profitable Sunrise, a Real "Bricks and Mortar Business"
Please read below and then watch the videos to find out how good it is. If you have any questions email me.

Our Team Earns 2.17% Daily For 170 Business Days!

NO Restarts! Passive Income!

PROFITABLE SUNRISE REVIEW!

Here’s a program called Profitable Sunrise which is a great example of a real “Bricks and Mortar” Business. The company is based in London, England and provides short-term business loans worldwide but mainly to US businesses. The loan lengths can be up to 6 months, but most average the loan periods between 5 - 20 days. The company gets collateral from the borrowers to secure the loans which dramatically lower the default rate.

The money they loan out is a mix of members (our) money, insured in case the business is unable to pay the loan back. Yes, some borrowers do default, but the loan is insured and the company spreads our money over several different loans and businesses to minimize the risk and they have collateral and insurance on each loan so the risk really is minimal.

If they are paying us 2% or more per day how do they actually make a profit?

Simple, they loan out the funds at a higher rate of interest than they pay the investors (us), and the difference between what the borrowers pay and what we are paid is Profitable Sunrise’s profit.

On top of that they contribute to several charitable causes, so from my point of view it is completely win-win-situation and a good business concept. We investors win because we make a profit, the company wins by making a profit, and the community win’s because some of the most vulnerable people in society are helped by the company donating to worthy causes.

All their loan operations are insured and each one has a security which is equal to the amount of loan plus the interest on the loan. They use the funds invested by their members. So by default all your investments are insured.

Profitable Sunrise offers 4 investment plans:

• Starter Plan! The minimum investment is $10.00. Interest rate is 1.6% per business day. Investment term is 180 business days. Compounding is available. Principal amount is returned upon maturity.
  • Regular Plan! The minimum investment is $500.00. Interest rate is 1.8% per business day. Investment term is 180 business days. Compounding is available. Principal amount is returned upon maturity.
  • Advanced Plan! The minimum investment is $2,500.00. Interest rate is 2% per business day. Investment term is 180 business days. Compounding is available. Principal amount is returned upon maturity.
  • Private Plan! This plan is available to groups only. All the details are discussed individually.

Through our Dr. Goddie Ude group, we get:

Minimum investment is $10.
Earning Interest rate is
2.17% per business day (Monday - Friday).
Investment Term is 170 business days.
Compounding is available.

3 Level Referral Commissions:

• 1st level = 5%
  • 2nd level = 2%
  • 3rd level = 2%

There are many groups out there that belong to Profitable Sunrise. I am proudly to say that our group offers the highest Earning Interest Rate (2.17%) and also offers the highest 3 level referral commissions totaling 9%. We get higher earning power because our group is directly under the owner of Profitable Sunrise, Roman Novak.

To Join the PROFITABLE SUNRISE through our group,

you must follow these steps exactly in order to get those extra earning benefits!

1. You must join through our private invitation referral link that is approved to get you into this PRIVATE PLAN.

2. Once you become a member of the Profitable Sunrise, you must submit your referral link to our group leader to be approved so those who join under you will get those extra benefits as well.

3. Those that join under you and going further down must follow the step #2 as well to get extra benefits.

4. After your Profitable Sunrise referral link gets approved, you can start promoting it to others and they will be able to get into the PRIVATE PLAN. If your link is not approved, they will not see the PRIVATE PLAN and will not earn the 2.17% and will not get 3 level referral commissions.

Below is an example that I am providing what you need to do once you have joined PROFITABLE SUNRISE:

Here is my Profitable Sunrise referral link

https://www.profitablesunrise.com/?upline=cre8money

In the application form, please MAKE SURE YOU HAVE and PLACE YOUR UPLINE'S (sponsor) USERNAME: mine is cre8money if you are to join under me (Malcolm Green),
If it shows something else, please REPLACE IT with your upline's correct username that you have been referred by.

Once you became a member, even a free one as you have not deposited any money, your next step is to contact our group leader.

Below is a sample letter that you can use:

Subject: Private Plan - Group Approval PS referral link!

Hello Dr. Goddie and Roman N,

I have been advised by my Profitable Sunrise sponsor:
cre8money – Malcolm Green
cre8money@gmail.com

to contact you and have my PS referral link approved for the PRIVATE PLAN!

Here is my PS referral link: (to get your link, login to PS and click on: Downline

In your message include your Profitable Sunrise details:

- Your full name that you have joined Profitable Sunrise (PS)
- Your username that you have with PS
- Your email address that you have joined PS

Email to: Dr. Goddie at jpconsults@gmail.com
and (cc) to: Roman Novak at
support@profitablesunrise.com

Once your PS referral link has been approved for our group, (you will receive email notification)
then you can promote your PS business to others so they too can enjoy those extra benefits.

SOME EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS!

Below are few YouTube videos done by others who are explaining the PROFITABLE SUNRISE in greater details.
You will also notice that other groups are earning less $% and less referral commissions than our: Dr. Goddie Group!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=dy66r0Y0LwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tPV1WK60p08

PROFITABLE SUNRISE Long Haul Plan Explanation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-32Pw1zNRuM

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!