Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
This Is My Gift 'To You For A Brighter Future!
12/5/2012 10:48:45 AM
Hello,

I just finished my first month as a Consumer For Charity and am convinced that Day1, the company behind it is here to stay. Really, they had been around for a few months, but November was a whole new launch with the addition of some new products, a new operations manager, a revolutionary new kind of compensation plan, and a good looking state of the art website with the best back office support system one could want.

The really good thing about this is that it is all based on charity. Helping those in need. Imagine being in a position to earn some good money and help those in need at the same time. Please NOTE: This is only available in the U.S. right now.

This is my ...

Introduction to Day1
Where All Members Are Consumers For Charity

http://www.myday1.com/hbndon

The Product.

Along with this letter, I would have enclosed a some information about Dr. Max's Daily Raw Superfood Mix as an attachment, but I an't do that here. However, you can see the same information on the website. It is brand new on the market. There is nothing like it to be found anywhere. It has 30 plus raw superfood ingredients. All natural. No sugar. No artificial sweetener, No added flavoring of any kind. You can shake it, bake it or eat it raw. It tastes real good. Even kids love it, and we think it's just about the healthiest food you could ever eat!

As a member, you can get that or any of our other products at the wholesale price, and we do have some other real good products too. You can take a look at the other products when you visit the website.

The Linear Pay System.

This is a referral marketing program. Which means that not only do you get paid for new customers that you introduce to the product, you also get paid for the people they bring in, and the people they bring in, and so on.

Now, I don't want to get into a whole lot of detail about how that works in this short letter. You will see all of that when you visit the website. I do want to let you know that, the Day1 compensation plan is not based on some Multi-level (MLM) pyramid building "scheme". This is a revolutionary new kind of Linear Pay System that is first of all based on charity. Giving back and helping others. It is straight forward and fair for all members.

We do have a matrix that fills up as we progress in the program, however the Linear Pay System is the driving force behind this. That comes first. And that's what makes this such a good business model to work with. Now listen to this. If you can sponsor only 3 new consumers for charity, and help them get 3 people each, you can set yourself up for some real Big Paychecks! Probably more than you ever dreamed possible.When you visit the website, you can download and print a PDF file that outlines the whole compensation plan in detail.

The American Dream Is Alive & Well With This Company!

I hope I have done a good enough job here to encourage you to get signed up with Day1 now. We are really just getting started and I think this is really going to EXPLODE during this next 90 days or so. I also think it is probably the best financial opportunity that either one of us are likely to ever see. If you have any doubt about that, SAVE THIS LETTER and call in on one of our conference calls to meet the President and founder. and
learn more about us and what we do. Then you will know you are in the right place.

Conference Calls
We currently have 4 different Conference Calls each week. All times below are EASTERN time zone, so you will have to adjust the time to where you live. The call number is 832-255-5220 and you have to enter Pin# 3291# to join the call.

1. Monday Night Presidents Call. 8 p.m.
2. Tuesday Night Product Training Call. 8 p.m.
3. Wednesday Afternoon Recruiting Call. 3 p.m.
4. Thursday Afternoon Business Building Call. 1 p.m.

My name is Don Evans. My phone number is 390-0561. My email address is hbndon@juno.com. Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email with any questions you might have after you visit the website.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!