Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Two Good Prospecting Scripts That Will Work For Anyone
12/3/2012 2:53:20 AM

Excuse me Mam (Sir), Can I talk to you for just a minute. Good. Thanks.

I'm not gonna try to sell you anything, or ask for money. I just want to find out if you might be interested in a real good way to help others who are out of work and can't find a job in this tough economic climate we live in today, And before you answer that question I want you to know that this is also a real good way for you to earn some extra money along the way. Perhaps even a whole lot of it, if you decide that you like what we do and want to help us spread the word and tell your friends and neighbors about this great new fund raising program where you can help a whole lot of good people and earn some extra money at the same time.

So what do you think. Would you like to know more about that?

Good. I'm glad to hear that.

We call ourselves consumers for charity. And what I want to do now is give you a website address and ask you to visit that website sometime within the next 24 hours and watch a short 10 minute video that will tell you more about who we are and what we do. Will you do that for me?

http://www.myday1.com/hbndon/

Thank you. I really do appreciate that. Please feel free to call me with any questions you might have after you visit the website.

Have a good one!

Don Evans

Excuse me Mam (Sir), Can I talk to you for just a minute. Good. Thanks.

I'm not gonna try to sell you anything, or ask for money. I just want to find out if you might be interested in a real good way to help others who are out of work and can't find a job in this tough economic climate we live in today, And before you answer that question I want you to know that this is also a real good way for you to earn some extra money along the way. Perhaps even a whole lot of it, if you decide that you like what we do and want to help us spread the word and tell your friends and neighbors about this great new fund raising program where you can help a whole lot of good people and earn some extra money at the same time.

So what do you think. Would you like to know more about that?

Good. I'm glad to hear that.

We call ourselves consumers for charity. And what I want to do now is give you a website address and ask you to visit that website sometime within the next 24 hours and watch a short 10 minute video that will tell you more about who we are and what we do. Will you do that for me?

http://www.myday1.com/hbndon/

Thank you. I really do appreciate that. Please feel free to call me with any questions you might have after you visit the website.

Have a good one!

Don Evans
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!