Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Recruiting OFF LINE Is Easy With 3 Quick Questions!
11/7/2012 10:10:50 PM
Hello,

I'm doing a little consumer survey today, and I wonder if I can take just two minutes of your time to ask you 3 quick questions about your shopping habits? I promise not to get personal. In fact, you do not even have to answer these questions, just think about what your answer would be when I ask the question. Would that be OK? Good. Thank you.

Question 1. Do you take Vitamins?

Question 2. How often to you buy meal replacement drinks like Insure which we see advertised a lot on tv or Equate, the lower cost WalMart version of the same thing?

So, we are thinking about vitamins and meal replacement drinks. Things that your body needs to help keep you going. Right.

Now, while you are thinking about that, I want you to know that I am a member of the Day 1 Consumers For Charity Program and we have the exclusive rights to market an exciting new product which we think is just about THE HEALTHIEST THING YOU COULD EVER EAT. We call that Dr. Max's everyday raw superfood Mix. It tastes real good, and I want to encourage you to try it.

You don't even have to go to the store to get it either. You can simply go to our internet website to place your order and it will be delivered right to your front door.

3. And now, my last question is this. Can I leave you with a copy of my business card? That has my name and phone number as well as a website address that you can go to find out more about this product.

Dr. Max's Everyday Raw Superfood Mix
THE HEALTIEST FOOD YOU CAN EAT!
Shake It, Bake, Or Eat It Raw!

http://www.myday1.com/hbndon

Don Evans
Day 1 Consumers For Charity
(719) 390-0561 - Email: hbndon@juno.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!