Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
OFF LINE Consumer Survey Can Bring In Big Paychecks!
11/7/2012 1:32:14 AM

Hello,

If you can see yourself doing a few of these quick consumer surveys, you can set yourself up for some real Big Paychecks!

Hello,

I'm doing a little consumer survey today, and I wonder if I can take just two minutes of your time to ask you 3 quick questions about your shopping habits? I promise not to get personal. In fact, you do not even have to answer these questions, just think about what your answer would be when I ask the question. Would that be OK? Good. Thank you.

Question 1. Do you take Vitamins?

Question 2. How often to you buy meal replacement drinks like Insure which we see advertised a lot on tv or Equate, the lower cost WalMart version of the same thing?

So, we are thinking about vitamins and meal replacement drinks. Things that your body needs to help keep you going. Right.

Now, while you are thinking about that, I want you to know that I am a member of the Day 1 Consumers For Charity Program and we have the exclusive rights to market an exciting new product which we think is just about THE HEALTHIEST THING YOU COULD EVER EAT. It tastes really, really good, and I want to encourage you to try it.

You don't even have to go to the store to get it either. You can simply go to our internet website to place your order and it will be delivered right to your front door.

3. So, whatever your answers are to those two questions, can I leave you with some more information about that product that you can take with you and read after you get home?

Then give them this:

Thank you for taking part in my little consumer survey!

Here is some information about:

Dr. Max's Everyday Raw Superfood Mix

The Healthiest Thing You Could Ever Eat!

Shake it, Bake It, Or Eat It Raw!

Dr. Max's Everyday Raw Superfood Mix is not simply a protein powder. It's a superfood mix that has greater health benefits and dietary components that actually feed the body with the food it needs to be healthy. The body needs a balance of protein, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, and fiber to maintain optimal health. Typical protein powders have various forms of these elements, but they are processed and refined to make a powdered blend, which ultimately alters their true benefits. But Dr. Max's Everyday Raw Superfood Mix is different - every ingredient in this formula is totally natural, and between 97%- 98% raw, and, it can be used to make dozens of different things - not just a shake. There really is no category for this superfood blend because there truly is nothing like it!

Along with protein, carbohydrates are a macronutrient that we all should eat in relatively large amounts to maintain health and wellness. Our superfood mix uses the most beneficial form of carbohydrates - complex carbs - and in the perfect ratio with our proteins, fats and fiber so that they create steady energy and optimally balanced nutrition. Your weight loss goals are healthier when you have the balance you need to truly feed your body.

Along with protein, carbohydrates are a macronutrient that we all should eat in relatively large amounts to maintain health and wellness. Our superfood mix uses the most beneficial form of carbohydrates - complex carbs - and in the perfect ratio with our proteins, fats and fiber so that they create steady energy and optimally balanced nutrition. Your weight loss goals are healthier when you have the balance you need to truly feed your body.

Dr. Max's Everyday Raw Superfood Mix is a great source of daily fiber, and an important part of a healthy diet. The reason that fiber is so important is because it aids in healthy digestion, and helps to keep your entire digestive tract healthy and working optimally. Additionally, getting the proper amount of fiber in your diet can help reduce heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and gall and kidney stones. The type of natural fiber found in this superfood blend is in the perfect balance to help you maintain good digestion and weight control, as well as can help to prevent constipation and various diseases.

Please NOTE: There is a lot more information about Dr. Max's Everyday Raw Superfood Mix on the website. I had to leave a lot of it out to make this information fit on one page. Spend a few minutes on the website and I think you will agree with me when I say that this is the healthiest thing you will ever eat!

Don Evans (719) 390-0561
Day 1 - Consumers For Charity

http://www.myday1.com/hbndon/

Key the website above into your browser, OR send me an email and I will send you a live link you can click on to visit the website. My email address is hbndon@juno.com.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!