Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Weighing in
8/27/2012 2:26:16 AM
stay motivated
Hi Friends,

It has been a week since I last posted. I measured myself and was weighed at the Dr's office. I have been faithfully writing my food intake in a diary and drinking my water. I have not gone back to the Doctor yet but I did measure my waist and it is actually 2 inches less than this time last week. This is exciting! I decided not to check my other measurements until my next weigh in but I know the Cinch plan has been acclaimed by many of my friends and acquaintances as a healthy way to loose fat not muscle and has been proven to do so by scientific testing. I will keep you posted and let you know how I am doing. Click here to learn more, or email us at kenelainewolff@gmail.com

Before:
Before Shaklee 180

After Shaklee 180:

after Shaklee 180
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Weighing in
10/16/2012 6:38:53 PM
If you click on my profile and then click on the my website tab, this is what you will see:
============================================================
Join the un-"Globesity" Challenge!
Health and Wellness and Shaklee
Visibility: Public
Type: Health & Wellness
Owner: Elaine Groff Wolffowns this group. Elaine Groff Wolff
Date Created: 8/20/2012
City: Brookings
Address: All Cities
Phone: 800-291-4903
Email: kenelainewolff@gmail.com
Description: I just started a challenge based on some things I learned at our
Primary Business Global Conference. Dr. Jamie McManus talked
about "globesity"... a rapidly growing condition seriously threatening
the health of many people. We learned how this crisis started, the
forces that have contributed to it and how Shaklee is helping
people effectively fight this battle with Cinch.

Shaklee introduced new Cinch Snack Crisps. You can choose from Barbecue or Sea Salt, BIG FLAVOR... NO GUILT!

I have shared in the past about the join free with Shaklee's Vitalizer Nutritional Supplements with the amazing ability to go to the right place to give you the Right Supplemental benefits. I also want to encourage you if you are serious about a first rate company to use as a business opportunity to look at the other options for joining the NUMBER 1 Nutritional company in the U.S.

Back to the Cinch... there is an opportunity that you can take advantage of right now to order the Cinch transformation Pack for 3 months and get the fourth month free.

If you want to start this new program right away you can get in touch with me or Ken by email at kenelainewolff@gmail.com; or. go to our website kwolff.myshaklee.com or call us at 1-800-291-4903. I will be adding more information later... Thank you and have a great day
=====================================================
I would appreciate some feed back. Any suggestions on improving it would be appreciated. I need to get the word out about this. It is too good to keep it to myself.
Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2012 6:53:02 PM
Quote:
If you click on my profile and then click on the my website tab, this is what you will see:
============================================================
Join the un-"Globesity" Challenge!
Health and Wellness and Shaklee
Visibility: Public
Type: Health & Wellness
Owner: Elaine Groff Wolffowns this group. Elaine Groff Wolff
Date Created: 8/20/2012
City: Brookings
Address: All Cities
Phone: 800-291-4903
Email: kenelainewolff@gmail.com
Description: I just started a challenge based on some things I learned at our
Primary Business Global Conference. Dr. Jamie McManus talked
about "globesity"... a rapidly growing condition seriously threatening
the health of many people. We learned how this crisis started, the
forces that have contributed to it and how Shaklee is helping
people effectively fight this battle with Cinch.

Shaklee introduced new Cinch Snack Crisps. You can choose from Barbecue or Sea Salt, BIG FLAVOR... NO GUILT!

I have shared in the past about the join free with Shaklee's Vitalizer Nutritional Supplements with the amazing ability to go to the right place to give you the Right Supplemental benefits. I also want to encourage you if you are serious about a first rate company to use as a business opportunity to look at the other options for joining the NUMBER 1 Nutritional company in the U.S.

Back to the Cinch... there is an opportunity that you can take advantage of right now to order the Cinch transformation Pack for 3 months and get the fourth month free.

If you want to start this new program right away you can get in touch with me or Ken by email at kenelainewolff@gmail.com; or. go to our website kwolff.myshaklee.com or call us at 1-800-291-4903. I will be adding more information later... Thank you and have a great day
=====================================================
I would appreciate some feed back. Any suggestions on improving it would be appreciated. I need to get the word out about this. It is too good to keep it to myself.

Speaking of getting the word out. Look what happened in my ClickTrackProfit Tracking as a result of getting the SOTD (site of the day) in Sweeva!

CTP Tracking
Hits to my AdKreator Splash Page went through the roof!

What does that tell you? It tells me a number of things, but most important in the strategies for success is the power of the Site Of The Day in Sweeva ! What it should tell you is that if you are not a member of Sweeva yet, you should join right now.

Click on the Sweeva text links or the banner
to join!

Join Sweeva

You can see my SOTD in Sweeva if you log in the next 9 hours (11:45:27 AM), Tuesday, October 16, 2012.

Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2013 10:03:28 PM
stay motivated
Hi Friends,

Update:
It is November 2013 and I have been quite successful with my Shaklee180 weight loss program. I lost approximately 20 pounds and almost double that in inches. It has been almost a year since I took my after picture. I am still on the program in a modified way to keep it off. My main goal was to be at a more healthy weight and to be able to maintain my weight loss. I feel great and am more active than I was at the heavier weight. Wouldn't you like to enjoy that kind of success? We can offer you ways to improve to be a healthier you.

My beginnings:
It has been a week since I last posted. I measured myself and was weighed at the Dr's office. I have been faithfully writing my food intake in a diary and drinking my water. I have not gone back to the Doctor yet but I did measure my waist and it is actually 2 inches less than this time last week. This is exciting! I decided not to check my other measurements until my next weigh in but I know the Cinch plan has been acclaimed by many of my friends and acquaintances as a healthy way to loose fat not muscle and has been proven to do so by scientific testing. I will keep you posted and let you know how I am doing. Click here to learn more, or email us at kenelainewolff@gmail.com

Before:
Before Shaklee 180

After Shaklee 180:

after Shaklee 180

Elaine Groff Wolff
+2