Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Solvei Beta Group.. Reply Now Free Registration
8/25/2012 8:19:56 PM
Hey Guys

Andy has informed me that the deadline to pre register for the Solavei beta group has been extended until Sunday...so there's still time. Here's a special message with a video you must see to get a true understanding of the way the tech world will be forever changed....

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up on my e-mail from the other day. I wanted to share a new video we just finished, which gives a good sense of what we're trying to build here. It's very short, and gives a good overview of our business model, and our plan for really disrupting the wireless industry.

Because we're still in beta, there's a great deal of money to be made here, in a very short amount of time. This is what you can expect in terms of compensation from Solavei. And note that these subscriber totals refer not just to users that you sign up, but users that they sign up as well; you get full credit for all of them:

As I mentioned, I'm one of the founding members of this company; I'm building a team of people who, with a little hard work, can quickly build a book of business that brings in tens of thousands a month. Here's the blueprint for everyone on my team:
  1. Go sign up a team of 20 people. That's the easy part. That's one Craigslist job ad (30-40 responses, including resumes). Or that's a few days at the mall talking to people. By all means talk to people already selling wireless service. Our company's stated goal is already to take their market share, poach their customers, and completely upend their cushy overpriced business model; why would you feel shy about offering their salespeople a change to come over to our team? I'd also recommend talking to people selling cell phone-related products, like cases. You'd be shocked at how much of any mall is devoted to cell phones. Finally, I don't generally push people to sign up friends and family, but if you already know someone who's really great at sales, by all means tell them about this. If you have kids that you think could be good at running their own business, talk to them about it. It might be nice to give them an iPhone that you don't actually have to pay a dime for; and on top of that, they probably have way more Facebook friends than you do.
  2. Once your team is in place, you should be helping them to reach their own goals, and setting group goals of 50 signups per person, per month (the managers on my team who have worked in wireless sales before tell me this should be seen as the absolute bare minimum; that they would expect their people to do 100 activations a month).
  3. If your team can average 50 activations a month (which is less than two a day), that means your network is growing by 1,000 users a month. You're making $10,000/mo at the end of your first month. After 6 months, you're making $60,000/mo. And maybe it takes longer than that; maybe it takes you a whole year (that assumes you add no more salespeople, and that they can average less than one signup a day). This is really what's possible when a company chooses not to spend $4 billion a year on mass-advertising (like AT&T and Verizon do). Who wants their piece of that $4 billion? It's yours if you can go out and help us build this network.
  4. The next step is up to you. You can keep working to empower your team to reach their goals, or you can take a very long vacation. Your income is 100% residual; it will continue to come in even if you stop working entirely; even if you just move to Europe. I don't know about you, but that kind of money would let most people do pretty much whatever they want. As long as you still have subscribers on the network, you'll continue to earn money.
This may all sound too good to be true. If you haven't gotten a chance to check out our executive team yet, here they are. This is a team of dedicated people who have built their careers on their reputation in this industry. Every single one of us is here because we believe in this company, and believe it's going to change the world:

Note: We've extended our beta enrollment through the end of the weekend; to give people a bit more time to register. That's going to be it though; we start onboarding those people on Monday. To get pre-registered, just reply to this e-mail. Please include a phone number so I can give you a call; I would love to talk more about what's possible here, and how you can make the most of this incredible opportunity.

Thank you for your time; I'll look forward to speaking with you.

- Andy

Andy Meade
Founding Member
Solavei

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!