Menu

Dogs for protection , sport, weight loss, companionship , and just plain fun
7/29/2012 2:56:22 PM
10:17:21 AM EDT10:17:23 AM EDTJuly 29, 2012
I am not sure how to do a forum . So if I mess up please don't toss me just tell me how to fix it . I import and train and carefully breed the Czech German Shepherd dog and the incredible BLACK MALINOIS . I am located in SW. Florida , our kennel started in Europe over 60 years ago.
Any way I see so much adds for home security ( gone if phone line is cut ) and posts in store walls for missing children . , and elderly being mugged . And also milliOns of LOSE WEIGHT NOW ADDS . And I ask , why won't anyone buy a dog . Our laws and housing rules hinder and discourage it . U have to ask yourself why ? Is the gov, making money on crime and overweight issues . WeHAVE SPENT FOREVER BREEDING NATURALLY LIVEABLE DOGS , we imprint them early so they can think and learn . Lifelong owners say they never experienced what REINWALD KENNELS DOGS , offer them . So if u want safety , LOSE WEIGHT . Sleep at night ,please contact us for that special puppy . It is an experience u will never regrete . Plus you will be helping continue the legacy . All funds taken in go 100 percent to the care of the animals . We take nothing for ourselves ever . They stay with the kennel and those that don't find homes stay too . Don't be fooled by breeders with fancy adds and fancy homes and cars . Let the dogs speak
forthemselves.IF YOU SEE A LOT OF SHINE AND BLING AND FALSE IMAGE U
KNOW IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY . They don't care about you, your children ,
your health or your life . All they want is to fund their fancy lifestyle .http://www.urbank9.us we have a limited number of pups available in the Czech GSD and the black
Malinois . We price at a level that is affordable and let's us care for the dogs properly . We supply and feed Inukshuk dog food . If u look it up and want to order it from tnem direct please tell them Reinwald kennels in fortmyets fl referred you . Thank you

REINWALD KENNELS
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!