Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
On the water...In the wind!
7/12/2012 12:54:41 AM
Hello AdLandPro Friends,

Elaine and I came to Richardson Park to camp last year and they put us to work as Hosts at the Marina. It has been a wonderful experience and life changing to say the least. We retired last year but are busier now than we ever were. We will share more with you about what we are doing here but first we want to give you an opportunity to share your sailing experiences. Please join this group and share!

Richardson Park Marina
The main reason I am starting this group is that one of our friends named Rick(AKA Captain Clueless) has been so gracious with his help to us in many ways. I am starting this group to help not only Rick but anybody else that has an interest in sailing.

Rick mentioned a few days ago that he had a sailboat for sail. He was here today and we talk again in more detail about the boat. I was truly impressed. I thought... 'where was he when we bought our sailboat.' Well, we do love our bout but we are paying twice what he is asking for his boat and have no where near the amenities. We do love our boat and will tell you more about it later in another post if you like.

The first place I thought of to share the information about Rick's amazing bout was AdLandPro. I looked to see if there was a group of people interested in sailing. There was not. So here we are.

You can add your comments by clicking on New Reply below, or join the Sailing Forum and click on New Topic to share your sailing experiences. Have a boat you want to sell? Want to buy a boat? It doesn't even have to be a sailboat. This might just be the place to find what you are looking for. Have a story to tell? We would love to hear it.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: On the water...In the wind!
7/16/2012 2:42:44 AM
Hi Ken,

Thank you for starting this forum. I just joined. Sharing your interest in sailing I do see a need for this type of forum. In an effort to spread the word I just sent a message to 1140 of my downline friends in TopTierTraffic.

ttt

Here was that message:
Hi TTT Friends,

Do you sail? My husband Ken just started a forum in AdLandPro all about sailing.

Here is the Forum Description: Anything about Sailing! We came to Richardson Park last year to camp and were put to work as hosts at the Marina. Since that time we have experienced a lot about sailing. We would like this to be a place where you can share anything about sailing.

Right now it is mostly about people who want to buy or sell boats. Have a boat you want to sell? Want to buy a boat? Come to the Sailing forum in AdLandPro and get all the details.

bon voyage

Elaine
*******************************************************************************************
I have a great idea for this forum. How about we go sailing tomorrow and take some pictures to share with our friends?

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2012 2:57:39 AM
Thanks Elaine! I appreciate your support! Go sailing? I think that is a great idea! Let's pack a lunch and make a day of it. BTW! Speaking of taking some pictures. How about adding that picture that you are painting of the Marina. You could add it here and in your Elaine's Art forum. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2012 1:13:37 AM

Well, it has been a busy few days as you know. Our plans for our "day off" changed. We ended up doing a quick trip to Camp Myrtlewood, where we were married 3 years ago. Happy Anniversary dear. We did not get a chance to go sailing but I did finish the painting of Richardson Park Marina.

Here it is:

RP Marina

It is actually on a 9 X 12 water color paper. I don't know how to enlarge it here. I am hoping to make cards out of it.

No time for sailing this evening either as we will be showing a movie (Hook) in the park amphitheator. I will try to make a move in our chess game though and post this picture in my art forum.

XOXO,

Elaine

P.S. I posted it on my Facebook timeline. I think I like it better there.

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2012 1:06:10 AM
William Haynes's 28' MacGregor Sold!

Hi Ken,

Thanks again for your help. The boat is sold and the buyers picked it up yesterday. Would you please delete the online advertisements or give me the websites so I can? Thanks!

Bill
I removed the advertisement and the post in this thread.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!