Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The road of success is like running up....
1/6/2006 9:20:47 AM
"The road of success is like running up an escalator going down, you need to keep running, if you walk, you stand still, if you stop you are going down!" – Anneloes Zuiderveen
Hello
New Reply
+0
Re: The road of success is like running up....
1/6/2006 9:47:06 AM
Anneloes Zuiderveen must have been watching me this past week :) I didn't stop and it paid off.
New Reply
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2006 10:04:05 AM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for your invite to your Quote of the Day...great one! Got to keep your eye on your goal and keeping running toward it and don't stop or stand still... Have a great day! Regards, Donna aka texgirl IN GOD WE TRUST
New Reply
+0
Dan
Dan K

154 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2006 10:05:41 AM
That is so true. Keep them comeing They are great I love reading these :) Let's Do Something Remarkable in 2006! The trick is with these HYIP's is Get in Quick when they are new Because then they have to pay or they get a bad reb but dont stay in too long Here is a new one that just started 200% Daily 1 Day term after 1 Day you can cash back out http://grandline-hyip.com/?ref=danlheureux Dan L'Heureux
New Reply
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2006 10:26:39 AM

Bogdan, Thank You: Just to let you know, you made this place so geat, we are so delighted... "Our Circle of Friends:" Adventure TEAM HOPE are about to meet you at the new level, far above anything we know today. IM: my747word at Yah oo. BUZZ anytime, chances are great IM on a 747 RUN Way... Appreciate your work, passion, inspiration and all of AdlandPro Community, ... RUNNING: Looking Forward Our Conference Tonight Conference. Thank You again,... God Bless and GodSpeed. Bogdan, GodSpeed Great Commission & Company
http://www.LifeTrain.ws/VirtualAssistant/DeliverTheWord.html
AdVenture TEAM HOPE, AdVenture TEAM 11 Board Member
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!