Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
How Is Your Business Going?
4/14/2012 1:59:39 PM
In keeping with Dwight's topic, I am an affiliate with a company called Zeekler or Zeek Rewards of Lexington, NC. Each and every day I place an advertisement for Zeek Rewards in a free ads site and I get daily cash pay or retail profit sharing points. If you are familiar with companies like Quibids, zBiddy, or Bidcactus, you purchase bids to bid on their online penny auction sites. Zeek Rewards operates in the same way as those same sites. The only difference is when you purchase bids, you can use them yourself or give those bids away to friends, relatives, etc and you get back VIP Points which in terms becomes Retail Profit-sharing Points or Daily Cash Rewards. You just leave your purchased bids in the VIP Points and watch your purchased bids money grow daily at about 1.9%. Now this phenomenon has allowed Zeek Rewards to shoot to #1 in the MLM industry since Jan 2012 according to MLM Rankings and Alexa. Five minutes per day of your time is all it takes to create a nice income stream. Check it all out at www.jawyche1291.zeekrewards.com I'll be more than happy to show you how to get started and we will always work as a team to achieve more. Thanks for reading and have a great day here at AdlandPro!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!