Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Overcoming Faults…
1/19/2012 1:04:59 PM

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes

Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights

You will find a new and wonderful insight!

Today's Insight!

"OVERCOMING FAULTS."

Question—Critical, intolerant, too impulsive and emotional, too severe and almost without love. I seldom line them up like this, as it is a formidable array which depresses me, and if that is self-pity, I am guilty of that, too. But how to overcome them?

"ANSWER—Since you have climbed Life's Endless Stairway to the point of honest revelation and admission of your 'faults,' the next step is a decision to climb out of them, leave them, forget them. 'Life is changeless in its endless change.' There is nothing 'set' in it. This is the point for you to work on. The hard shell which apparently encompasses you will break and fall away from you when you break through it. Persistent hammering on the same spot in any wall will break the wall. Every time the old intolerant attitude suggests itself to you, turn it squarely around and demand the right mental reaction toward the thing you would criticize. "

Affirmation:
"This practice, persisted in, will develop a 'good- natured flexibility' in all your reactions which will prove to you that far from being 'without love,' Love is the very essence and core of you."

"It Operates Simply By Speaking"

– Ernest Holmes - 'Science of Mind '

If you shop at Amazon we would appreciate it if you would use our links below as it will help our Center.

Thank You!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!