Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Chaotic Thought…
11/29/2011 1:00:48 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"CHAOTIC THOUGHT"

"Question—I am practically well physically, but seem unable to get hold of things mentally. I am an educated professional woman. Please help me to find myself again.

ANSWER - If you mean that your mental world is chaotic or disorganized, the treatment for you to use is as follows: Sitting quietly, contemplate the idea of your unity and harmony with Divine Mind; then realize that only harmonious and logical action and reaction can have place in this One Mind. You are one with this Mind, hence only your perfect good can reach you through its channels. When you can sense the truth, that this One Mind is your mind, declare your (page 53) Oneness with It. And on this basis, claim as your own all the mental power that this Mind has. "

Insight:
"Say: 'I know there is only One Mind, and It is my mind now. Hence my Mind is in perfect balance. It is trustworthy. It knows what I want and gives me health, peace, power. There is nothing in me to deny nor delay the working out of my good and I know it.'Praise God and know that it is finished, complete and perfect."

"It Operates Simply By Speaking"

– Ernest Holmes

If you shop at Amazon we would appreciate it if you would use our links below as it will help our Center.
Thank You!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!