Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Something new to add to your blog, TCN
11/19/2011 11:40:14 PM
Your link to TCN stanleyb.TextCashNetwork.com. This company is going crazy viral since Nov 1st. Over 70.000 people around the world have agreed to get paid to receive text messages. They also must agree to spread the word about TCN. The Text will come from local and national retailers with a discount offer. Groupons, Living Social and 100 other companies do very well with this business model. TCN puts a twist to the model and it is much, much more cost effective for the Retailer.
The comp plan is unlimited width and ten levels deep. Max pay out per person on levels 1-9 is $0.75 a month. Level 10 is $1.50. I currently have 237 people and 8 on the 10th level. That is ruffly 170 a month, if everyone dose what they agree to do. I wont be happy until I hit that 1000 member mark.. Some of the real die hard marketers have over 20.000 members with more then 40 personal sign-ups.
There is plenty of room for 100 million members.
It is possible to get text through Google Voice.. I do.
I am here to answer any questions after you check out the website.
The optional VIP benefits are very awsome.

Stan Burkes 601-416-1417 or 800-774-0609 stanleybida@gmail.com Independent Business Owner Office Hours 9am-9pm EST most weekends 9am-9pm EST
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!