Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
You Will Make Money Here Within Your First 30 Seconds!
11/4/2011 9:35:33 PM

You Will Make Money GUARANTEED!

WARNING: Due to the new FTC Regulations I have to provide this disclaimer: If you join 5ForFree.com YOU WILL MAKE MONEY!
I'm glad I got that off my chest but now you need to get ready for something so different, so exciting that you are going to pass out. I mean it.

YOU WILL MAKE MONEY WITHIN YOUR FIRST 30 SECONDS!

IMPORTANT NOTE: We are not open yet. This is a temporary page so you may get on the waiting list and learn a little about how we are going to make you money. We are spending thousands of dollars on a special site for our club that will drive money into your pockets.
Here is the short version, once you join 5ForFree.com you will earn $5.oo. $5.oo just for becoming a FREE member. By the way there are NO PAID MEMBERSHIPS! Our Money Club is FREE to join and our goal is to make YOU money.
For the First Time You Make Money Guaranteed Without Spending Money!

5ForFree is free to join. There are no paid memberships. You get paid $5 just for joining the program. Also you get paid 25 cents for every member you invite. You also get paid 10 cents for everyone they invite and you receive 15 cents for everyone they refer, your 3rd level.

There is an optional product you can purchase that will explode your mailing list production and your income. It is called the Money Plug In. It is $10 a month and is optional but a no brainer to get as you will see after I explain it below.

5ForFree uses a 2 pass up system. As a free member you will pass up your first two referral to the company. All free members will need to do this.

But if you purchase the monthly Money Plug In you will receive the first two pass up referrals from all your people instead of the company. This feature will grow your mailing list at an unbelievable pace!

Also you will receive $2.50 for all your personal referrals each month. And you will receive $1.00 on your 2nd level people and $1.50 from all your 3rd level people. And there is no limit on how many you can have on each level. This is monthly residual income!

This POWERFUL new, never been done before way to help YOU make BIG money is absolutely awesome! Listen to this recorded company webinar.
http://www.anymeeting.com/WebConference/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=E952D688864B

Watch this 5ForFree Forum at AdlandPro. I will be posting the link here for 5ForFree
as soon as it launches. NOTE: I will put my link in the free downline builder too, so
you can sign up from there.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/544946/5ForFreeWeGiveAwayMoney.aspx

To Your Success,

Don Evans

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!