Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Andrea Gilgulin, The 288TH POTW
7/28/2011 5:17:51 PM
THE 288TH

Andrea Gilgulin

Hello, just a little about me. I was born in London, England, and moved to America when I was eight years old. I grew up and still live in the Boston, MA area. I enjoy cooking, gardening, listening to music and spending time with my family.

I have worked for the last twenty plus years as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, the last eleven in public school systems. Not happy with the direction of this career, I decided to use my creativity and high energy to start a home business. However,after almost a year of trying various home businesses, I came to the conclusion that I am not business minded, so I turned my attention to what I really love, writing!!! I have been doing some free lance writing, but most importantly, I have just completed my first children's story, which I have turned into an e-book. This book also contains worksheets and word puzzles to reinforce learning and writing skills.

My story is called, "A Garden's Tale: A Hello, just a little about me. I was born in London, England, and moved to America when I was eight years old. I grew up and still live in the Boston, MA area. I enjoy cooking, gardening, listening to music and spending time with my family.
I have worked for the last twenty plus years as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, the last eleven in public school systems. Not happy with the direction of this career, I decided to use my creativity and high energy to start a home business.Currently, I do freelance writing, including helping people with their blogs, Squidoo and Hubpages. I also do some splash page and banner design.

However, what I like to do best is write fun and imaginative stories, especially for children. I like to make them educational yet enjoyable, so children learn while being entertained!

+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Andrea Gilgulin, The 288TH POTW
7/28/2011 5:25:15 PM
Many Congratulations Andrea !

Worthy Winner, Enjoy Your Week In the Spotlight.

Sincerely

Bob Vaughan U.K.
Adlander Plus / Gold Member./

http://womvegas.com/get-wom-banners.php?id=19
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
7/28/2011 5:27:00 PM
Hi Andrea,

Sorry for the delay. I do hope you enjoy your official time as the 288th Person of the Week. It is well deserved. Have a great week!

Regards,
Barry
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2011 5:55:33 PM

Hi Andrea,

It's Great To See You Being Featured As The Winner Of

The 288th POTW!

I Appreciate All Of Your Contrbutions Here At Adland & I Value Your Friendship Over The Years.

Enjoy Your Week In The Spotlight My Friend.

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2011 6:18:06 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ANDREA!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED WEEK!!