Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It's Time to Congratulate Robert Talmadge, The 283rdPOTW
6/3/2011 4:47:03 PM

The 283RD

Robert Talmadge

Hello Members,

The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the oppportunity." - Helen Rowland

My career started at 12, when I read and memorized over 2,000 books and texts, My lifelong education continues and it encompasses many Universities. It has not yet stopped.

I was Director of Research and Development at Kysor International when I was struck by a truck in the driver's door. My neck vertabrae were crushed. This began an intensive investigation into Anatomy, BioTechnology, Biomechanics, Biophysics and ending with Naturopathy, when I obtained my Doctorate of Naturopathy. in N.C.

When I was able to get out of my wheelchair and walk, I started to market on the Internet. I have helped many people and still continues to this day. I would like to meet: People that need help with Health problems in conjunction with thier Medical Doctor.

Other Professionals in Internet Marketing I'm passionate about: Watching my knowledge and wisdom help people to improve thier health. Teaching Internet and Computer Technology I live to: Find and nurture Unconditional Love I most want to improve: Interpersonal Relations is an area for which I am still in the learning process, even though I thought I had mastered this, I have learned that I need some improvement.

Sincerely,

Robert

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Robert Talmadge, The 283rdOTW
6/3/2011 4:50:21 PM

Hi Robert,

Congratulations, that was as close a race as we have had in some time (1 vote). It is well deserved and I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week.

Regards,

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Robert Talmadge, The 283rdOTW
6/4/2011 2:50:18 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Robert,
Yes, that was a close race. About as close as the Asteroid that almost hit Earth yesterday. Congratulations. I'm not sure who I voted for, hmmmmmm?????
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!