Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Bill Long, The 276th POTW
4/15/2011 4:22:20 PM

THE 276TH

Bill Long

To all of my Friends and the Entire AdlandPro Community,

I am very humbled and honored to just be nominated for the POTW, let alone be selected. I cannot thank, Barry, the POTW Team and the entire AdlandPro community enough.

To say that I am blessed to be able to totally enjoy what I do for a living is an understatement. I have been a business consultant for many years and love to pursue new ventures and create innovative marketing strategies.

The blessings I have experienced throughout my life and professional career are boundless. I have a passion for exploring and appreciating all the gifts that God has provided for us. There is not enough disk space on the server to highlight all of them!

My latest project is one that is just for fun. I do have an affection for writing ebooks and as a result, I have created a website that is for the sole purpose of giving away totally free ebooks. The knowlegdge gained and the relationships built during my tenure here has has contributed greatly to that endeavor. My favorite is "The Greatest Human Secret of All Time."

One of the truly great things that I enjoy most about AdlandPro, is the ethinic, cultural and international unity that is abundant here. There is a flourishing global spirit of entrepreneurship here.

Politics, racism, and international tension do not exist here. A handshake across the ocean is only a click away! That is just amazing. The world would do well to learn some lessons here.

Have an abundantly blessed day... and don't forget to take a moment out of your busy day and share a little bit of it with someone else!

With warmest heartfelt thanks to all,

Bill Long
Free Ebook Network

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Bill Long, The 276th POTW
4/15/2011 4:47:08 PM

Hello Bill,

Congratulations on being named the 276th Person of the Week! I hope you enjoy your time as the 276th POTW and have a great weekend!

Regards,

Barry

+0
4/15/2011 8:31:33 PM

Congratulations Bill

Janice

Fill your Wallet and your Gas Tank Now at www.GasCardPays.com , JTgascard@gmail.com 24 Hour Recorded Call 760-569-6918
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2011 10:55:23 PM
Hi Barry, Congrats goes to Bill for winning the POTW! Cheers, LaNell
+0
Enamul Huque

67 Posts